I finally put together my list for Annie's "What's in a Name" reading challenge. Here it is:
1. The Seduction of the Crimson Rose by Lauren Willig
(color in the title)
2. Last Night at the Lobster by Stewart O'Nan
(animal in the title)
3. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
(first name in the title)
4. Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea
(place in the title)
5. Lick of Frost by Laurell K. Hamilton
(weather event in the title)
6. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
(plant in the title)
Some of these books I have been wanting to read and some are totally random picks to fit the category...
P.S. Annie - I truly did try to get one of the buttons but I am afraid that is beyond my current blogging skills!