Thursday, November 1, 2007

Does something stink?

We had two skunks in our house on Halloween...

There is more than enough candy in the house after a night of trick-or-treating, but we all had fun!

And we had a minor housebreaking breakthrough today...Elmer scratched on the back door twice today to be let out - hooray! Mind you, I am still cleaning up plenty of accidents, but hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Bryn's fall party at school is tomorrow and I actually have already baked and frosted the cupcakes I have to bring.

Now I just have to get some clothes out of the dryer and settle in for Grey's Anatomy - life is good (except the laundry part!).

6 comments:

Debi said...

OMGosh...they are too stinkin' cute! (Sorry, it wasn't till after I typed that sentence that I realize how corny it sounded.) It took me a sec to realize that was Elmer there dressed up. Sounds like a good time and a good haul!

And hooray for Elmer...does sound like he's making that first little breakthrough! Hope the process doesn't last too long.

Jennifer said...

Cutest skunks I've ever seen! I thought that was just a skunk tail across Bryn's lap at first. I had to look really closely to tell it was Elmer! Very cute!

~**Dawn**~ said...

That's some great progress! Yay for Elmer!

Ahhh... Grey's was *good* last night.

Susan said...

They are SO CUTE!!! That's a sweet picture.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! What great costumes!My mom usually dresses her dog up. The last year my mom and I spoke, Lizzy was dressed up as a ladybug ... Lizzy is a *hotdog* dog, LOL!

gail@more than a song said...

Oh cute, great costume!