Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another pretty quiet weekend

Aaron and I had a nice dinner out last night (Italian - yum). Bryn spent the night with a friend, so we had some time to ourselves. We watched "The Fantastic Four" after dinner and I went to bed early...I am such a rockin' date these days!

My goal for tonight is to organize some pictures on my computer and order them online as I don't think I have printed pictures since last spring - scary. I'm sure it will take me much more than one night to straighten it all out, but I guess I have to start somewhere.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, that sounds like a perfect date to me!! (Does this mean we are getting old? LOL!)

I need to order pictures too - I shudder to think how many I have sitting on my computer needing to be printed, because I know it's over 1,000!!! Aaacckk!!

Debi said...

Yep, ANY time alone sounds like a perfect date to me!

Good luck with the photos! Why don't you post a pile of them while you're at it...I never tire of seeing pictures of Bryn!

Karen Hossink said...

Hope the photo task went well. I am so far behind, I don't even want to think about it!!!

gail@more than a song said...

We watched Transformers! No eating out though.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Mmmmm... Italian. Not to mention it's almost lunchtime & I am *starving*.

I spent the weekend getting all my photos organized into folders. I've been slacking off on that the last few months. I upload them faithfully to my external drive, but they were not in there nice tidy files, like the rest. Since my computer was refusing to let me online, I spent part of the afternoon getting them all where they belong!