Friday, May 29, 2009

Nothing better...

Than strawberries right out of the field - YUM!

We went strawberry picking with some friends today and had a lot of fun. I don't know exactly what to do with nearly 6 pounds of strawberries but I suppose we can start by just eating them! Although Grant won't be any help - I think he may be the only kid on the planet that doesn't like strawberries. More for the rest of us, I guess!





Not much else new around here. Just gearing up for a busy weekend - walking, church garage sale, trip to Sam's club, potluck, cleaning out the garage, moving furniture. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Those look good....make strawberry jam, yum!

Debi said...

OMGoodness, that picture of Grant is just so adorable!!!! What a sweet smile that little guy has! (And I'm with him on the strawberries...yuck.)