Monday, March 24, 2008

Counting down

I think I am still in denial that in a couple of days we will have added a new member to our family, but even if I am not mentally prepared, I think we're physically ready! The house is FINALLY pretty well put together - there is only one pile of boxes still needing to be unpacked and I think I can get through them within the next couple of days. And the house is totally clean - I finally broke down and hd someone come in and it looks and smells absolutely wonderful. She even washed the coffeepot, scrubbed the inside of the microwave and did something miraculous to the smooth top stove that I can never get clean. Heaven!

Bryn and I are going to dinner and a movie with Stephanie and Emma tonight - a girl's night out will be fun!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Oh my gosh, but that would be heaven...to arrive home from the hospital to a sparkling clean home! Being on bedrest with every pregnancy did not allow for that (in fact, I'm quite sure my house was never in worse shape than when I arrived home after each birth)...a state I'm sure you remember well.

Have fun tonight! What are you all going to see?

Jean said...

I'll be thinking of you over the next couple of days, Kara, and looking forward to the formal introduction of Bryn's little brother.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Can't wait to "meet" the little man!!