Monday, July 9, 2007

So I can't seem to title my blog today - the little cursor won't click in the title field. I guess that's O.K. since I didn't have a title anyway!

We had a great weekend. The baseball game was fun, mostly because tickets are dirt cheap and we sat right behind home plate and ate $1 hot dogs! "Ratatouille" was very cute and Bryn is already looking forward to getting it on video.

We are still waiting on the written contract for Aaron's new job to get the whole house offer thing rolling. We are anxious to get going on it and I just can't seem to get motivated to do much without everything being official. Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's strange. Wonder why blogger wouldn't let you title it. How rude, LOL. Glad y'all had fun!

Debi said...

$1.00 hot dogs! I'm afraid we would have made pigs of ourselves.

I can understand about not being able to make yourself start with the whole packing, etc. drill. In the back of mind, I'd be worrying that by doing that I'd jinx the whole thing. But I do hope you can get the ball rolling soon!