Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy new year!

Aaron and I had a great time at Barb and Paul's house last night ringing in the new year! I am looking forward to 2010 and I figure I have to officially declare a few of my best intentions for the coming year. For some reason, it has been on my mind lately that I need to figure out what it is I would want to do if I knew this year were going to be my last. Slightly morbid, I know, but the mind goes where it wants to whether I approve or not. So I would:

Clean less, play more
Worry less, laugh more
Do less, relax more
Eat less, exercise more
Talk less, listen more
Criticize less, love more

We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Jean said...

What wonderful resolutions (for lack of a better word). Go for it!

Debi said...

In a way, I suppose it's morbid, but at the same time I think it's a very healthy way to look at things! I love your intentions, Kara, and I hope like crazy that you find yourself embracing them and finding them easier and more natural each day! (And then I need to adopt them as my own!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, KARA! Much love and joy and laughter and peace and contentment to you all!!!