Monday, April 13, 2009

Long Overdue Pictures

We had a great Easter weekend with Aaron's parents and Grant and I are enjoying a quiet day today while Bryn is at Grandma and Grandpa's and Aaron is off working hard to pay for his new surround sound system!

We had the TV and surround sound installed on Thursday and broke the system in with a viewing of "Star Wars" on Friday night. I must admit it is pretty cool. Aaron is still grinning from ear to ear and the guys that installed the system said they are going to get one just like it, so I guess they liked it, too!

We also had a burglar alarm put in so it is just a matter of time until the cops show up here when I set it off. It currently talks to us every time a door or window is opened so it is sort of like having someone to hang out with during the day!

My knee is getting a little better - I had a bad night last night, but overall I think it is improving. I only walked one day this week and am getting totally paranoid about falling behind on my training but don't want to do too much on my knee. But I am going to be in big trouble if I only walk one day a week. We'll see how it goes.

Now for pictures...

Our last big snow if the season


Bryn and her missing tooth (I think she has lost two more since this picture - I can't keep up!)


Grant's 1st birthday



Grant and Harvey hanging out (butt) cheek to (butt) cheek!


My babies


Easter egg hunting time!




For Dad and Cheryl...
The growing tomatoes! They are about 3 times this size now (about 6 inches tall)


And little Harley man! This one is a little blurry because Grant was not all about having a doo rag on his head. But despite that and the fact that his lion jammies make him look a little less Hell's Angels, Grant assures me he is ready to try out Grandpa's new Harley!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pictures! I LOVE Bryn's Easter dress. I almost went back to get one for Bonnie, but we found another one before I made it back to Gymboree. Hope the knee starts to feel better soon!

Debi said...

Love that chocolate face!!! Such adorable little munchkins you've got there! I can't wait to show Max the picture of Harvey...he's going to be beside himself with joy!

Goodness, girl, I hope that knee gets itself back to normal, and soon! Ouch, ouch, ouch! But I think you're probably wise not to be pushing it with the training right now. It wouldn't help anything to do more damage to it. Feel better, sweetie!

Debi said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you...thank you for Annie's gift! She could hardly contain her excitement! And you will be hearing from her.

Jennifer said...

Now that's a post full of cuteness! Every single one of those pictures are precious! Great catch-up post!
Hope the knee gets better quick. I know it's frustrating, but better to take it easy than to push it and make it worse and REALLY mess things up!

gail@more than a song said...

Cute Easter pictures! And I love the missing tooth one....looks like you've been busy too and had a first birthday, wow! Time really flies, I'm trying to catch back up again.

~**Dawn**~ said...

The expressions on Grant's face in the birthday photos are fantastic, and that butt-to-butt photo ois priceless! =D

Marathon Mom said...

Your kids are such cuties! Love the close-up birthday cake face.