Sunday, May 18, 2008

Panic

I just managed to delete all of my students grades and exams from one of my online classes before I got the final grades done...I am hoping the adrenaline rush I have from panicking doesn't kill me before I have a chance to find out if I have done irreparable damage.

It has been a pretty quiet weekend so far. Girl's night out was cancelled last night and today we all went to Bryn's last soccer game, took a nap and washed the dog. And then I deleted my student's work - I had to throw a little extra excitement in there.

Grant has gone up a size in clothes - he is now in 3 month sizes. Crazy...I can't believe how fast these 7 weeks have gone.

I am off to bed - hopefully I won't have too many nightmares about computers and grades.

2 comments:

Debi said...

OMGosh, Kara! My heart is now pounding for you! Did you manage to retrieve everything?

Other than that, it sounds like a pretty nice weekend...hope your Sunday is fun and relaxing!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ack! I hate those sick feelings of dread. And they often involve computers. =P I hope you are able to recover what you need to!