Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good times

It's been a busy few days, but I have gotten to do lots of fun stuff!

Aaron and I went to the Billy Joel musical "Movin' Out" on Thursday night. It was basically just dancing and a lot of Billy Joel songs which was great with me. Aaron was not as impressed, but it was nice to have a night out!

On Friday I had a baby shower to go to and got to go out for a drink with Stephanie and Monica beforehand. And we have a girl's night planned in a couple of weeks - fun!

Yesterday I went a scrapbooked all day and actually got some of Grant's scrapbook done. I have no hope of keeping up with it, but at least it is started!

Gotta run and feed the fussy baby!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Wow, just look at you having a real life despite having a new baby! I'm impressed, girl! Enjoy!

(And show us your scrapbook pages!)

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you are getting into the groove of being a mom of 2!! Congrats on getting some scrapping done - I think getting any at all done is a great accomplishment! And I agree with Debi - we want to see the pages!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a lot of fun stuff, and like Debi said, look at you, new baby and all and out having a great time!

The road show of that Billy Joel musical was here recently, or coming soon, I bet the music is awesome. Glad you got to go! I didn't scrap a bit all weekend, in spite of it being NSD. Definitely post some pages soon, I'd love to see them!

Have a great week!