Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More everyday stuff

We have had 4 different guys in our basement to take a look and give us estimates...we'll see how that comes out in the next couple of days.

I went to another Party Lite candle party last night (this makes 3 in the past month) and agreed to have a party in November. Aaron is pretty sure I have lost my mind...I blame it on pregnancy.

Mema had a CAT scan last week and all that showed up was scar tissue - no tumor at this point. She's not out of the woods yet and will have a PET scan in November, but the doctor said the results couldn't have been better. She is still not able to taste anything and has no appetite, but is feeling O.K. otherwise.

I am going to spend today getting garage sale stuff ready...fun. I am betting this one won't be quite as productive as the last one, but I am definitely ready to get rid of some junk.

Bryn has had about 3 back to back "worst day evers" this week. Of course she doesn't know why and won't tell me thing (which my mother insists is only fair since I never told her anything), but she doesn't seem too despondent so I am just going to assume there is not permanent damage being done to her psyche.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Poor Bryn..."worst day ever-s" suck!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that's awful. 3! Now that's yucky! Hope tomorrow is better.

Karen Hossink said...

My nine-year-old has lots of worst day ever-s, too. Fortunately he has almost as many best day ever-s. The scary part is when he goes from one to the other in a matter of minutes. (He usually moves from a best to a worst...)
Hope the tide turns soon for Bryn.