Friday, July 17, 2009

Best Husband Ever

Today is our 10 year anniversary and I am happy to report that after 10 years I am pretty sure that I still ahve the best husband ever! Although the new diamond earrings he got me (total surprise - I have never asked him for any jewelry although I certainly do not object to it!) didn't hurt his standing, there are a million other reasons that make him the greatest. He is always supportive and helpful and loving and just an all around great guy. And he is a wonderful father. Happy anniversary, honey! It's been a great 10 years and I am looking forward to many more decades with you!

BTW, my new Kindle is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more happy years together :)

WAIT - did you get diamond earrings AND a Kindle? Wow, you do have a great hubby! I want to hear more about the Kindle after you've used it some... I'm on the fence about them. I don't do audiobooks at all, so I'm wondering if I would adapt to the e-book concept.

Happy Anniversary!

Debi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you got to go and celebrate in style!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Kindle! Personally, I don't think I could ever go that route...I have a hard time just reading blog posts on a computer screen. What books have you got for it so far?