Saturday, December 8, 2007

So much to do...

It seems like I can never quite get caught up on all of the things I need to do...

Today I am working on washing clothes, cleaning bathrooms, sorting through baby stuff, making a menu and grocery list for our Christmas next weekend (we are doing it early before we leave for Hawaii), finishing up with Christmas shopping/wrapping/mailing and taking a really long nap!

I decided to have the baby shower at my house...I am too tired to worry about it any more and I figure if I am banished from polite society here in town, I'll just have that much more free time!

We had a couple inches of snow on Thursday. It was a crazy day...I dropped Elmer off at doggie daycare at the place he will be staying over Christmas (he was shaking like a leaf when I left and happy to see me when I picked him up, but he seemed to be O.K.) and headed to a meeting with another instructor about developing my spring online course. By the time I got to my meeting, the snow was coming down pretty hard and the roads were getting slick, so we postponed, I had Chinese for lunch, picked Elmer up and went to the school to get Bryn b/c they got out early! Whew! Anyway, it was a crazy day and we're hunkered down today waiting for another round of winter weather.

Off to work on my to do list...I am sure it will still have a lot of the same things on it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Oh, I feel your pain! I swear I'm three weeks behind where I usually am at this point in the Christmas season. Hope you get it all done, and have some time left for relaxing!

Karen Hossink said...

Yep, you have a lot to do.
I'm glad you got the shower thing settled - and who cares about Miss Manners anyway??? *grin*
By the way - I thought of you the other day when I heard Billy Joel singing, "You may be right, I may be crazy..." on the radio. Hope you are finding time in the midst of the craziness to relax and enjoy Christmas.

gail@more than a song said...

I'm NOT caught up, but SO behind!