Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Off to the races

Figuratively, of course. My life is not so exciting that it is filled with actual races of any kind!

My races will be more of the chicken-with-its-head-cut-off variety with me leading the pack. I have once again over scheduled and under-prepared...















The space is for the to do list and calendar that I almost subjected you all to and then deleted...just suffice it to say there will be more to do than there is time. Anyone want to come dig me out of the hole I have jumped into?!?!

On the bright side, I felt great today...no nausea! On the not so bright side, my nose is literally dripping like a faucet from whatever blooming things have decided to get going now that we had a couple of cool days. Ah well...you can't have everything, I suppose!

7 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Do we need to send in the Cavalry if we don't hear from you in a designated amount of time?

Debi said...

Well I for one wish you'd have just posted that list...it always makes me feel better to know that I'm not alone. NOT that it makes me feel better knowing that you'll be overwhelmed, of course!

Hooray for NO NAUSEA! Seriously, that is fantastic! Hope you have many, many, many more days like that! (A day with zero nausea was literally unheard of during any pregnancy. But I was always so relieved to get past those first few months and enjoy days where there were just patches of nausea here and there.) I really do hope that that was a sign of things to come for you!

Debi said...

By the way...please wish Aaron a very, very happy birthday for us! (And apologize that I didn't get a card mailed...bad Debi.) Hope you all have fun celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor thing! I hope that nose stops dripping! Glad you're not feeling yuck a duck in the tummy, though!!

Jean said...

List of things to do? I just crossed 10 lines off mine all before 11:19 in the a.m. Of course, I was out the door before 8:00 to get them all done, and two were meetings that have now generated more things to do just not today. The next item is a dentist appointment--yuck--but the last item for the day is kendo clas--yea! I think that's the key, putting the fun things or "want to do" things on the list as well as the "should do" or "must do" things.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Well, I was going to say YEAH for no nausea, but I'm sorry you're not feeling well otherwise. Hope it passes soon and you still have no nausea and start feeling tons better.

Take care :)

gail@more than a song said...

Yay for no nausea! Sorry your nose is dripping...it's gotten a bit cooler here and supposed to go back to 90's next week. I feel like my sinuses are about to start acting up again.