Thursday, September 20, 2007

Issue resolved...

Our backyard is looking better...the holes are filled and the cross bar thingies for the fence are up. Hopefully it will be all done by tomorrow. Then Bryn's begging for a dog can begin! Actually I think she will be O.K. waiting until after Christmas like we had originally planned...we'll be gone for a couple of weeks over the holidays and would hate to leave a new puppy at the kennel. I know that Christmas will roll around before I know it, anyways!

Had a day in my jammies today, mostly planning menus and cleaning. I am having coffee and breakfast here tomorrow (see, I do only clean when we're having company!) - some of my mom friends are getting together every couple of weeks and it is my turn to host.

We have an exciting weekend coming up. Tomorrow night we are going on a twilight tour at the zoo and Saturday my mom is coming in to visit and to go to Grandparents Day at Bryn's school. I'm even going all out for mom's visit and putting up some temporary shades in the guest bedroom! I just can't seem to get around to getting the windows done...fortunately the fence will let me putt off covering the windows in the back of the house even longer!

5 comments:

Corrie said...

I love jammie days! Glad to know I'm not the only person that does that every once in a while!!!

Debi said...

Oh, jammie day sounds delightful! And yet it sounds like you were productive as well.

Enjoy your "moms morning"...what a great idea! And enjoy your weekend, too! And please say "hello" to your mom for me, okay? She's such a sweetie! (But then that's not surprising...as her daughter is one of the all-time most wonderful people on the planet!)

gail@more than a song said...

A fence, how nice! I always wanted one but we've never done taken the plunge.
Jammie day sounds good!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Jammie days are great and it sounds like yours was pretty productive too :) Sounds like a lot of fun stuff going on this weekend - enjoy it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh! PJ days are the best! :o) Hope you have a great weekend visiting with your mom! :o)