- We celebrated the kids birthdays (10 and 4 - wow)
- Bryn finished 4th grade
- Grant had his last day of Parent's Day Out (onto preschool next year)
- Bryn and I took a Spring Break trip to St. Louis on the train with Riley and Victoria
- The Hunger Games move finally came out
- Bryn played soccer and took a theater class at the Arts Center
- Grant played blastball (a fast paced and kind of hilarious form of t-ball)
- I went to Vegas with Krista and got a tattoo (OK...it was only a temporary one. I still can't commit to a real one)
- I finished my tenure as Library Board president - yippee! Now I am treasurer...
- All of us visited Idaho and I went to Brave Girls Camp (more on that later, most likely)
- I survived another year of VBS. Probably more importantly, all of the kids survived another year of me at VBS
- All of the grandparents came for a visit (not all at the same time, although even that might work as they are all pretty well behaved!)
- We took a family canoe trip with friends
- Bryn went to Animal Camp for a week
- Aaron and I went on an adult canoe trip with friends and laughed our asses off all weekend. Actually, we laughed a lot but none of my ass disappeared in the process, unfortunately.
- I bought a guitar that I have no idea how to play.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
It has come to my attention that there are actually a few people who stop in here to read and they have wondered where I have gone (thank you all 3 of you loyal readers!). The problem when I stay away so long is the need I feel to recap all of the events I have missed blogging about. So here it goes... We muddled through the spring and early summer. Here are some of the highlights...