Friday, September 17, 2010

Amazing news

Not for me, but for my cousin, Julie. She has been working on becoming a foster parent for a while now and after getting some things in order and spending the summer traveling, she made the call to the county on Monday to say she was ready. She will pick up a 3 day old little boy TODAY! She knew that because she is in Alameda county in California that it was likely that she would get a black, drug addicted, baby boy and it seems that is what God had planned for her. Whether it is for a day or forever, I know that little boy is one of the luckiest people on the planet - there is no one I can think of who will be a better mother or a better example Than Julie. I am beyond excited to see where this journey takes her!

1 comment:

Debi said...

I of course don't know your cousin, but I'm still very excited for her! I'm sure this little guy will be blessed by the love he finds in her home...and I'm sure she will find herself just as equally blessed. :)