Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too many rocks in my wagon

It is one of those days when I think I have put too many rocks in the wagon that I am struggling to drag uphill. But of course my stubbornness stops me from taking any out as I may need those rocks some day!

I feel like I have been going nonstop since we got back from Boise on Saturday and I am pretty sure that between mission team meetings, ballet, volunteering at school, trying to fit in training for my walk, catching up on laundry and getting ready to head out of town again on Sunday I am not going to find much downtime in the next few days. I guess it beats being bored, though, and when all is said and done I wouldn't have it any other way. After all, it is in my nature to fill every vacant spot in my calendar so it doesn't make much sense to complain when it is full, does it?

I am off to fold laundry and watch some quality television programming (maybe my soap opera or Real Housewives of Orange County). I do always manage to find time to squeeze in a little reality TV!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Oh yes, that definitely is your nature, girl! You are one major league dynamo! Hope you manage to sneak in a few moments of relaxation though. :)

Where are you off to next?

Melissa said...

Hi Kara! I just saw your blog listed on Facebook. Mine is mwaso.blogspot.com Feel free to read and comment!

I've very much like you in that I tend to NEED to fill every moment on my calendar also. It's very tiring, but I make the most of my life that way.

Melissa said...

Oh, and PS Bryn is getting so grown up!