Saturday, February 16, 2008

Night out

Aaron and I just had a nice dinner out and got some shopping done...I think we are all set for Bryn's birthday in a couple of weeks and we got her Easter stuff done, too. We are both still in denial that this pregnancy could actually go to term without me on bedrest or something else happening, so we're all about getting things done ahead of time at this point!

I just enjoyed a nonfat, decaf, sugar free vanilla latte from Starbucks - boy it was yummy! The guy behind the counter told me he would just give me a glass of water for free...it does seem pretty pointless to order a latte with none of the good stuff in it! But considering my current diet, it was a real treat!

5 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

I was once out with my boss on a sales call - back in the day! - and we stopped at a gas station. He asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I asked for a caffine-free diet Coke. When he handed it to me he asked, "Why bother?" Yeah, I guess I could've just had water...LOL

~**Dawn**~ said...

Well the good news is that being prepared early means you will be able to put your feet up later instead of running around all stressed out, right? ;-)

Susan said...

I'm impressed that you were able to get all that done so soon. I am praying there is NO bed rest and that things continue to go smoothly.

Susan

kreed said...

Dawn-
One would think so, but it seems I am never actually prepared for much of anything!

gail@more than a song said...

I think I've ordered almost the same thing from Starbucks before and it does seem funny but I enjoy them anyway!
Easter shopping done, wow....it's coming up early this year.