Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The fun never ends

I am STILL dealing with my spring online class...I have a student that failed that claims he did the work and I didn't give him credit for it. Of course it is the course that I had the problems with so I don't have the complete record and will have to hash it out with tech support...sigh. Funny thing is, his was the only grade I was sure of and didn't need to recover the class records for...I knew he failed!

The kids and I survived our cross country trek...we had a great time in Denver and at the shower. It was fun to see everyone and Nicole got a lot of good stuff for baby Bonnie! The only bummer is that I managed to leave Bryn's life vest at the hotel we stayed at along the way and they of course didn't find it. Funny how it was able to vanish into thin air...a trick I hadn't seen it do before.

Bryn is in Animal camp this week at the Arts Center. Today they were superhero endangered species and they all had on masks and paper capes when we picked them up. Too cute.

It is way late so I have to go to bed but will hopefully get caught up soon.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a safe and fun trip. Bummer about the life vest!
And interesting about the grade - funny that you knew what it should be - at least you know it's not your fault he got the grade he did. Hope it all gets straightened out and he "remembers" that he didn't do the work after all!

Susan said...

I am glad you are back. I can't stand it when people try to say that they did something that they didn't. I hope you're able to work it out.

Susan

Debi said...

Ahhh, did you get a picture of Bryn?

Glad your trip went well (well, mostly well anyway...sometimes "mostly" is as much as we can hope for, huh?).

And I'm sorry about your problem student! A bit of added stress I'm sure you don't need. I'm always amazed by the utter gall of some students. Hope it gets settled soon.